On the way to college in Nashville my parents and I drove on the Blue Ridge Parkway through the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains, catching the light just at sunset. It was surreal.
- Brandy Snaps – A Christmas Dessert
- Homemade Jaffa Cakes
- 19TH STRAWBERRY & WHIPPED CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE – step by step guide to making a birthday cake
- OVERLOOKING THE CITY
- TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS!
- MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED!
- MY 17TH BIRTHDAY CAKE!
- TIRAMISU TRIFLE: A DELICIOUS COMBINATION
- ZESTY BEAN SALAD WITH CAJUN SPICE PORK CHOPS