This was my favourite spot to watch the sun setting over Hartford because it was just so relaxing. it still is one of my favourite spots but unfortunately, often times when people go to really pretty places around the world, the secret gets out so it becomes quite a popular spot.
- Brandy Snaps – A Christmas Dessert
- Homemade Jaffa Cakes
- 19TH STRAWBERRY & WHIPPED CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE – step by step guide to making a birthday cake
- OVERLOOKING THE CITY
- TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS!
- MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED!
- MY 17TH BIRTHDAY CAKE!
- TIRAMISU TRIFLE: A DELICIOUS COMBINATION
- ZESTY BEAN SALAD WITH CAJUN SPICE PORK CHOPS